2. RESTRICTIONS ON USING THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE NAFC makes no representation regarding the availability, the accuracy, or the completeness of the content of this Site. The Site contains information about products that may or may not be available in a particular country or region of the world, may be available under different trademarks in different countries and, where applicable, may be approved by government regulatory authority for sale or use with different indications and restrictions in different countries.
4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY NAFC provides the contents of its Site for informational purposes and for your general interest and entertainment only. By using the Site you hereby agree not to rely on any of the information contained herein. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL NAFC BE LIABLE FOR YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY SUCH INFORMATION NOR SHALL NAFC BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE OR THE MATERIALS IN ANY SITE WHICH MAY BE LINKED TO THIS SITE, EVEN IF NAFC OR A NAFC AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT SHALL NAFC’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION WHETHER THE CAUSE OF ACTION IS IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING THIS SITE.
5. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, NAFC DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NAFC DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. NAFC DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THESE SITES IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. YOU (AND NOT NAFC) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
This Site may link to other Sites produced by companies related to NAFC, some of which are outside the U.S. Those Sites may have information that is appropriate only to the particular originating country or region where the Site is based. You should not construe anything on the Site as a promotion or solicitation for any product or for the use of any product that is not authorized by the laws and regulations of the country where you are located. NAFC makes no representation that materials in the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. Software from this Site is further subject to United States export controls. No software from this Site may be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria or any other country subject to United States export control restrictions; or (ii) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Denial Orders. By downloading or using the Software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
7. CAREER AND/OR BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES The Site displays information about job postings (“Current Openings”) for informational purposes only. This information is subject to change without notice, and in displaying such information NAFC makes no representation or warranty that the information contained on the Site will be timely or free of errors and omissions.
8. LINKING POLICY Links Out — This Site may provide links or references to other Web sites not affiliated with NAFC. NAFC has not reviewed the content of Web sites that may be linked to its Site, makes no representations about the content of the Web sites, and is not responsible for the content of any other Web site linked to this Site. Linking to any pages off this Site is at your own risk. NAFC shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from users’ access to such Web sites.
Links In — Unless otherwise set forth in a written agreement between you and NAFC, you must adhere to NAFC’s linking policy as follows: i) any link to a NAFC Site must be a text only link clearly marked with the name of the specific NAFC Web site, ii) the appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with NAFC’s name or trademarks, iii) the link must point to one of the specific NAFC Web site URL’s homepage and not to other pages within the Web site, iv) the appearance, position and other attributes of the link may not create the false appearance that your organization or entity is sponsored by, associated with, or affiliated with NAFC or the Site, v) when selected by the user, the link must display the Web site on full screen and not within a “frame” on the linking Website, and vi) the linked Web site must comply with all applicable U.S. laws, rules, and regulations. NAFC shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from such Links In any NAFC Site.